Our search applications be used as your browser homepage when we implement the search functionality through the browser settings. The default search features can be disabled by removing the files that you downloaded from the HopeBest Products.
Information We Collect
We collect personal information in order to provide you with a better use of Hopebest. Anonymous information such as the number of your link clicks, page views, and login times may also be collected to help us enhance your overall experience. We may store your personal information in an aggregate format or in an identifiable format.
How We Collect Information
Information You Provide to Us. When you use Hopebest services, we may collect information provided to us when you post to the Hopebest in another manner. When you log-in to the HOPEBEST Services via Facebook or another social media platform, we may also collect the information provided to us through these sites. When we provide you with an email inbox, we may collect and monitor the contents of emails sent through the system.
Automatically Captured Information. We automatically collect information sent to us by your operating device when you use the HOPEBEST Services. The information sent to us may include your IP address, data about the pages you access, mobile network information, search history, and a time-stamp. Through the content of our undeleted cookies, we may also collect information regarding the devices connected to your computer, software installed upon, and referring website addresses.
Information Collected By Third-Parties And Behavioral Advertising
On Third Party Sites, Services, And Applications. The Hopebest family of companies correspond with advertisers, data management platform, and ad networks to customize online behavioral advertisements that are created to target users' interests. In order to deliver these advertisements, these third parties may and/or we may disclose to these third parties an identification number to be associated with your device's platform.
How We Use the Personal Information We Collect
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe and customized user experience. We may use your personal information to:
- Provide the products and services that you requested;
- Deliver HOPEBEST Services and customer support;
- Perform target marketing and advertising that is tailored to your interests;
- Manage and protect our business, which includes the quality of the HOPEBEST Services and system;
- Contact you by postal mail, e-mail, or telephone in order to explain our recent products and services.; and
- Resolve complaints, abuse, or other allegations;
How We Share Your Personal Information With Third Parties
We may share your personal information we collect from you with others as indicated below:
- Business Partners: We may share information we collect from you with our business partners whenever you engage in promotions, contests, and sweepstakes.
- Advertisers and Ad Networks: These third party advertisers may collect information themelves in order to produce tailored advertisements.
- Other HOPEBEST Businesses: We may share your information with our affiliated HOPEBEST companies to provide a customized user experience.
- Other Important Situations: We may disclose your personal information as required by the courts in good faith compliance.
How We Protect and Store Personal Information
Third Party Websites
How To Change Your Personal Information
You may exercise your right to object our use of your personal information by writing to us at the below address.
Our HOPEBEST Services are designed for those who are at least 13 years old.